By Happiness Nwosu
The Edo state PDP governorship aspirant in the
person of Osagie Ize Iyamu is sure he is more than capable to occupy the
governorship position. He points out his capability in an interview conducted
on him recently.
He is coming up against the present APC governor
Oshimole and he believes he is the man for the job
“I honestly believe by the grace of God if we have
free and fair election, PDP will win this state” He stressed that the present APC government
in Edo has not done well in her last
tenure. According to him eight years is something to prove your ability but
Oshimole failed and I will be the man to make things right.
Edo state has been lacking in many areas. Pensions
of civil servants are not being paid, the masses are not well treated, finance
is being mis-managed, unemployment is rampant. The people are not happy with
these happenings and will welcome any avenue of transformation.
“With the failure of APC’s Oshimole to deliver,
come September 10,I am sure to win”
No comments:
Post a Comment